My mom must be smiling big. In fact, I know she is. I remember, many recitals, especially the first one, getting ready. My mom doing my hair, poking bobby pins in, putting blush on, the smell of my mothers Revlon lipstick...(so you don't get washed out on stage by the lights).
I remember squirming, not wanting to sit still for my hair, make-up, fussing of my costume...
Such memories.
Now here I am. Doing the same thing, amazingly, with the same ballet teacher for
my daughter. Talk about full circle. Here are the many pictures from her picture day, not even recital day yet. :)


Loving every moment. (she will NOT be wearing make-up unless it's for recital or ballet pictures until...let's see, 16?)

Not very convincing on her part.

Putting her blush on, getting ready for pictures.

Harry enjoying a little spot light.





How many people does it take to get 4 year old girls together for a class shot?
Apparently more than 3. :)

One of the best pictures. Most of them looked less than happy to be there. Some had on that 'fake' smile, that 'this will make 'em happy' smile.
Funny thing is, they all love their ballet, just not the stale sitting-still-taking-pictures-part.
Can't wait till recital!
1 comment:
She is such a little YOU!! No makeup by 16? When were you putting makeup on me? 14? LOL!!
Post a Comment