Monday, May 03, 2010

Nothin' like a Good 'ol Pancake Breakfst

I tell you what. My camera is smokin' right now. After shooting the wedding, Harry had May crowing at Mass, and a pancake breakfast at a fire station... It's smokin'.

(May crowning pictures to be coming next...)

Mema & Papa met us at the fire station.




Their smiles were outstanding. I tell you if their lips could have fallen off their faces from smiling, the surely would have. I haven't in a long time, captured a true twinkly smile from Harry...and I captured a few.

Harry was hesitant to put the matching hat on.

Nina couldn't wait to have her turn. The coat probably weighs more than she does, it would have tipped her over if the kind fireman hadn't been holding it.





Harry was back again, this time, he'd like to add the hat please.



Look at that smile.

Probably a lot of the same, photo-wise, but to have captured Harry's true smile, had to put them all... :)


Nina giving her brother the full effect, visor and all
Super-D-Duper Happy Harry.


If you look closely, there is a flower bracelet on her ankle. That's her "knee pad". Not on her knee, nor is a pad, but in her world, it's both.



Harry soaking in all the details.


They both love Jeeps. Not sure why, but there is a big push, anytime a new vehicle talk comes up, for us to get a Jeep. Maybe again, someday.





Real comfortable.



"Calling all engines!"

(Harry), "Mama, I want to wear my flip-flops from vacation, because I'm in-to them right now"
Okay-doke then.


No comments: