Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonderful Long Weekend

Another jam-packed weekend around the Lewis household, getting ready for all the many more coming our way this summer. :)

First off I'd like to thank Andy's cousin Erich. He gifted me with some absolutely fabulous photography tools a few days ago. It was very unexpected, and so truly appreciated. Thank you for caring, and your encouragement. It means more than you will ever know.

On to the weekend.

First was a birthday party for Mrs. Koss. I've gotten to spend a lot of time with them as of late. What a treat. They sure are a fun bunch. Sunday, we scooted over to Gma & Gpa's to meet up with our camping buddies. They were picking up their camper. Kids had a great time seeing Matthew & Kate. A little glimpse of our camping adventures this summer.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Koss









Childhood friend Megan's little guy, Caleb. What fantastic eyes he has...they just happen to be his Mama's (that's what I think).

Harry just loved seeing him. Last time Harry saw him he got to hold him. This time they were running around. I think they both had a blast, I know Harry did.

This little guy was a micro preemie, you wouldn't know it by just looking at him today. What a road he has traveled.


You can see the back of Nina, or should I call her Bambi. Her legs are growing so fast, her dresses and pants are still big, but too short.

Great to see you little guy!



_____________________________________________
on to the farm...


Harry & Matthew. They are so much alike, every picture I have of them, they are in the same step.



Oh Kate & Nina. They both showed up covered in their necklaces, bracelets and of course the much needed accessory, sunglasses.






A new era. Nina and Kate were searching for caterpillars.


And the real kicker. A possible glimpse of the two, years to come.
What a pleasant Sunday afternoon. I have plenty more pictures from the farm to go through, especially some of Harry & Nina getting a ride on Gpa's tractor. Those are to follow shorty. :)

2 comments:

Lou said...

I'm still a little scared to check Kate's pockets, especially since I threw her jacket in the wash last night, without even thinking about caterpillars ...

I didn't think about it at the time, but Harry & Matthew really were in step most of the time!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! Is that Matt's little girl? She looks just like Ann!! And yes...Caleb looks just like Megs. Seems like just last month we were praying so hard for him!!