Girlfriend of mine wanted me to come and take pictures of her boys playing at their baseball game. That was a new one for me. I am used to the pace of soccer, constantly chasing for the picture. Baseball. Well. A whole lot of waiting and getting the picture in the moment. It was a whole lot of fun.Another twist. I received a call a few days ago. An interesting one. I was asked to take photo opps for our State Representative, who is running for State Senate. I'm up for anything.
Didn't plan on taking wedding photos, or baseball. But at least I've been to a game, in a just-for-fun softball game. I've been to and in a wedding, but a photo opp for a politician. That's new to me. We'll see how it goes, cross your fingers for me!
Funny. All I set out to do was take pictures of kids and families. Never know what is going to come your way!
1 comment:
So cool!!
Post a Comment