Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Our Sweet Boy, Happy Birthday!

Our Baby Boy is 6, officially.
Where has the time gone?
We surprised Harry with a big breakfast this morning, all his fav's, pancakes, eggs, bacon.
I picked up Nina from pre-school and we went and picked up lunch and returned to school to surprise Harry. He was so excited. After lunch, he then took Nina around and showed her the ropes at recess. He made sure that she was safe, and that she was having fun. What a loving big brother.
He gave me a big kiss and hug and off we went.
Daddy took a half day, so we could surprise him with a cake and pick him up all together.
The next surprise in store for him is he gets to get his own library card, now that he's six!
Many more fun things planned for his day, will update later.
...until then, I'll be pinching myself that I have a 6 & 4 year old. Loving every minute, but trying to freeze moments of their personalities and quirks in my mind.
I'm one proud Mama.

_________________________


Harry's birth. Everyone was there, I mean, everyone! It was fate that he was born when he was. Uncle Jeffie lives in New Mexico and when my water, finally broke, he was in Detroit for business. He drove over and was there for the birth. Such a special time.


Welcome to this fabulous world, Harry!



Baptism with Godparents, Uncle Jeffie and Aunt Adrienne.

I can just feel baby Harry in this picture.


You see that smile. Yeah. Look what's in his hand. His video monitor plug. Little stinker. He figured out how to pull and unplug it and I would come running. Our engineer.
(he still has that same look)







We love you Harry!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! We still miss you guys and can't believe it's been 6 years! I still remember him in your belly!