Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Trolls are alive and well

Per my previous post some time ago, I lost my ring Harry gave me.
I looked everywhere, my family will attest to that. They may say that I destroyed the house looking for it. But, I have been looking everywhere.
I have blocked out where I went just before my surgery. I have a difficult time remembering the days prior, where I was and what I did. Retracing my footsteps has been hard.
We went out last night to get a couple things. Andy had run into a store and I stayed in the vehicle with the kids. I moved some things in my side door. There it was, shinny, blue and beautiful. My ring!!!
I yelled. "I Can't believe it! Yeah!!! I can't believe it, I can't believe it!!!"
The look on Harry's face when I showed him what I was so excited for, was priceless. I'm not sure who was more excited him or me.

And I tell you. I LOOKED there! Many times. There have to be little trolls around having a grand time with me. They are alive and well. Now they have my wallet. Hopefully they will give it back to me soon. :)

Until then. I am enjoying my ring more than ever and will be keeping a very close eye on it!

No comments: